Expand your PAD treatment options with multiple access solutions and low profile advantages of the revolutionary Diamondback 360 Peripheral Orbital Atherectomy device. The low profile design facilitates minimally invasive treatment options for those with peripheral artery disease.
PATIENT PREDICTORS OF ARTERIAL CALCIFICATION
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Advanced Age (>65 y/o)
- Prior CABG
- Known PAD/CAD
Explore Diamondback 360 OAS
Hover over or click on a feature to learn more
The Diamondback 360 has a unique Mechanism of Action designed to:
- Facilitate crown contact with 360 degrees of the vessel wall
- Differentially sand away arterial calcium from athersclerotic tissue, leveraging centrifugal force to facilitate compliance change5, 50
- Maintain continuous blood flow during treatment50
- Achieve low complications6 and lessen the need for bailout stents5 when used with low pressure PTA
- Designed for mild to moderate calcified lesions above the knee
- Provides more engagement and luminal gain in mixed plaque
- Designed for moderate to severe calcified lesions
- Delivers efficient sanding in calcification
- Diamond-coated surface area allows for short run times
- The most flexible of our crown configurations
- Designed for vessel bends, ostial lesions and distal below-the-knee procedures
- Designed with flexibility for tortuous vessels and tight bends below-the-knee
- GlideAssist mode for the 1.25 Micro Crown enables the crown to spin at a slow speed (5k RPM) for easier tracking and removal of the device over the guide wire*
*CSI Data on File
ViperWire Advance® and ViperWire Advance® with Flex Tip Peripheral Guide Wires
ViperWire Advance® and ViperWire Advance® with Flex Tip Peripheral Guide Wires are designed specifically for the Diamondback 360® Peripheral Orbital Atherectomy Systems to facilitate proper device placement within the artery to enable orbital gain during treatment.
ViperSlide is an exclusive lubricant for use with CSI’s Orbital Atherectomy Systems. ViperSlide increases the lubricity, therefore reducing friction between the device shaft and the ViperWire® Advance Guide Wire.
ViperTrack® Radiopaque Tape
ViperTrack adheres directly to the patient’s skin, providing accurate lesion measurement when using fluoroscopic or radiographic imaging.
The OAS pump mounts directly onto an I.V. pole and provides power and the pumping mechanism for the Diamondback 360® System.
More Solutions for Peripheral Artery Disease
Click the Image to Learn More
*Manufactured by OrbusNeich Medical Company Limited or its affiliates