Treat each lesion as its own using the right size crown for the right size vessel. Cartridges come in a variety of length options to support femoral, radial or pedal access for customized procedures and patient benefits. All possible configurations are at your fingertips.
The Diamondback 360 Exchangeable Series with GlideAssist® is our most advanced OAS on the market for complete leg revascularization.
The next gen device allows you to use multiple crowns with one handle to optimize your approach in treating multi-level disease cases.
GlideAssist enables the crown to spin at a slow speed (5K RPM), reducing friction in the system to*:
- Facilitate tracking of the device
- Provide easier removal of the device
- Allow smoother repositioning of the ViperWire Advance® during procedures
*CSI Data on file
PATIENT PREDICTORS OF ARTERIAL CALCIFICATION
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Advanced Age (>65 y/o)
- Prior CABG
- Known PAD/CAD
Explore the Exchangeable Series OAS
Hover over or click to learn more
The Diamondback 360 has a unique Mechanism of Action designed to:
- Facilitate crown contact with 360 degrees of the vessel wall
- Differentially sand away arterial calcium from athersclerotic tissue, leveraging centrifugal force to facilitate compliance change5, 50
- Maintain continuous blood flow during treatment50
- Achieve low complications6 and lessen the need for bailout stents5 when used with low pressure PTA
- The mass of the crown is designed for maximum calcium removal
- Diamond-coated surface area allows for short run times
- The most flexible of our crown configurations
- Designed for vessel bends, ostial lesions and distal below-the-knee procedures
- Designed with flexibility for tortuous vessels and tight bends below-the-knee
ViperWire Advance® and ViperWire Advance® with Flex Tip Peripheral Guide Wires
ViperWire Advance® and ViperWire Advance® with Flex Tip Peripheral Guide Wires are designed specifically for the Diamondback 360® Peripheral Orbital Atherectomy Systems to facilitate proper device placement within the artery to enable orbital gain during treatment.
ViperSlide is an exclusive lubricant for use with CSI’s Orbital Atherectomy Systems. ViperSlide increases the lubricity, therefore reducing friction between the device shaft and the ViperWire® Advance Guide Wire.
ViperTrack® Radiopaque Tape
ViperTrack adheres directly to the patient’s skin, providing accurate lesion measurement when using fluoroscopic or radiographic imaging.
The OAS pump mounts directly onto an I.V. pole and provides power and the pumping mechanism for the Diamondback 360® System.
More Solutions for Peripheral Artery Disease
Click the Image to Learn More
*Manufactured by OrbusNeich Medical Company Limited or its affiliates